DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
The Department of Public Administration is looking for a suitably qualified Seychellois to fill the following vacant position:
Senior Records Officer – Salary band: B6-B7
- Assume the overall management of the Department’s Records and Documentation.
- Ensure that all the activities of the Record and Documentation Centre are carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Procedures Manual for handling records in DPA.
- Responsible for the management, supervision and on the job training of the Records Officer and Senior Records Assistant
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Documentation/Library and Information;
- Diploma in Records/Documentation Management, General Management or Office Management, plus a minimum of 6 years working experience in the Records and Documentation (Registry), or equivalent relevant experience.
- Must be computer literate. Knowledgeable in excel and access applications.
- Supervisory training is essential.
Application form can be obtained at the Human Resource Office at the Department of Public Administration, National House, Le Chantier or on our website www.www.dpa.gov.sc .
Completed form must be submitted to the same office, along with references, certificates and copy of NIN.
Alternatively you can email your documents to the following address: email@example.com
Our Address: Department of Public Administration, National House, P. O. Box 56, Victoria
Closing Date: 30 April 2021